"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Friday, May 23, 2008

really quick!

there's just a lot i wanna share now. i was actually excited to post my new entries but the computer im using now won't allow me to use USB. still have no internet connection in the apartment so i just write back home and transfer it whenever im here in the cafe. but well, postponed nanaman. grrr..

anyway..

this one is going to be quick..

.. DAVID COOK won! woohoo!!!
... i know this one is soooo old already but i haven't mentioned this in my previous blog and i was watching some videos bout him earlier. uhmm... KOBE BRYANT! hahaha! so glad that he has now an MVP award. :)
... i don't think i'll be going home this summer. i know. i know. i was excited but some things came up. bummer!
... i just realized that Brad Pitt is well, HOT. haha! i don't like him. i mean, he's not in my hot guys list. but while i was watching Interview with a Vampire last night that's when i realized it why most girls drool over him. saying this doesn't mean he's on my list now though. haha!
... CONGRATULATIONS Ronnel Flores and the rest of the guys for winning Dipolog's Pagsalabok Festivals' street dancing and best in choreography award. naks!!! :)
... pregnantville... hahaha! 2 of the closest girls in my life are well, pregnant.. :)

No comments: