"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Monday, May 26, 2008

MAY 24, 2008

I slept around 3:15 in the morning. It’s not that I can’t sleep. I just choose not to sleep. I was just watching Raise Your Voice. I know, Hilary Duff.. haha! I love the songs in the movie + Johnny Lewis was there so I consider it as OK.


Then I woke up when my bro arrived around 6am. Was really pissed coz he had played his songs ng malakas. E, I was trying to sleep.. but after a couple of songs, he turned it off din. Then he slept sa kabilang room. I woke up almost 10am na. this time coz I heard my bro left naman. I still wanna sleep but I don’t want to have another headache sa sobrang tulog and my eyes won’t look good nanaman.


I don’t know if I’ll be glad coz I have the whole apartment all by myself. Or I’ll be sad coz well, for the 5 straight days, im alone, again. Usually, during Saturdays I do the laundry while talking to my friends on-line. But since my internet provider is still busy being a bad provider, you can scratch the whole internet thing from the list. So, you might think im doin the laundry while writing this. NO, im not. Im just doin this and soundtrippin. Blasting the music for the my neighbors to hear. Haha!


I was planning to go out. Buy a dvd, mail something to a friend and buy something I could eat while watching movies. Or maybe spend the whole afternoon with a friend of mine. Or visit this place my friends suggested but im still not ready to go coz Im not familiar with the route [mahirap ng mawala] and I don’t think it’s a good idea for me to travel alone especially that I don’t know anything bout the place. So, that’s a no. Drink, maybe? Nah… that was me a couple of days ago. I wanna be my sober self again.


anyway, good thing my bro cooked something for me. His way of saying sorry for waking me up with his music. At least now, I won’t worry bout my lunch.


Ain’t the 1st time that im home alone. Ain’t the 1st Saturday that im home alone, too. Ain’t the 1st time that I woke up and no ones home. Ain’t the 1st time that I woke up knowing that no one’s home, too.


I should really get used to this kind of life. I enjoy being alone but im not saying I don’t want someone to be with me. I do. I just think that it’s easier this way. If you don’t think so, then your welcome to enlighten me.

No comments: