"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Monday, May 26, 2008

confessions...

this following blah blah im gonna post are like a few days old already. wasn't able to post it coz well, don't ask. haha! and uhmm.. whatever i wrote that day might not apply today or tomorrow anymore.
--


May 21, 2008

I have some confessions to make.


… I now only eat once a day. –seriously. My eating time is around 3-4pm.. then I go back to sleep or do some other things I can think of. Just trying my best not to burn down the apartment.


… been reading 2 books – THE ALEXANDRIA LINK by Steve Berry and KISSED THE GIRLS AND MADE THEM CRY by Lisa Bevere


… I don’t post lame “surveys” on Friendster anymore –congratulate me! I finally got over it.


… I don’t want to admit it but well, I miss talking to Steve Hass. –i guess this is what I get by listening to Cherry’s music, his former band. Anyway, I just hope the “CrazyHass” girls will stop bothering me


… most of my friends would say that im “kuripot”. That I would not spend much money even on things I really need. And if I could find something cheaper that’s what I would buy or if I could find a place that has cheap food, that’s where im gonna eat. Well, they’re wrong! At least that’s what I discovered. I SPLURGE!!! I received my 3rd pay last week and I still haven’t saved even a hundred!


… there’s a friend who asked me to forget about him. ---IM SORRY! But I can’t do that. I want to prove to you that im NOT just another “internet friend”. I may be busy with some other things but that doesn’t mean I don’t care anymore.


… I’m not sure if you’ve heard of Tila Tequila. She’s like the Madonna of Myspace.com. well, im not much a fan of hers but I was looking for new songs to download so I tried hers. Now, I can’t stop listening to her song, “Fuck Ya Man”! im having so much fun listening and singing it loud!


… i wanna play drums again! – I tried forgetting about it because of the memories it brings but what the heck! I just wanna do it again!


… im not much of a myspace whore anymore. Im missing it though. Haha! I met and made friends with some really nice and cool people there. Just like Steve, I miss talking to them.. Stephen Vanderpool, Mike Sylvia, Vesper, Kevin (meowmeow), Sammy (boldstar!).. and my hunnies ..Hunhun Sophie, Anne, Russ, Chevy, Jammy, January..


… I still procrastinate! You might think that since im not doing much these days then maybe I’ve accomplished a lot. Like clean my room, delete some people in my Myspace account, keep in touch with some friends, edit the photos my friends asked me to, blah blah… but, I haven’t! im just too lazy..


… im only on-line for like an hour or 2 these days. Thanks to my internet provider for not doing a very good job. Now im stuck in an internet cafĂ© every night.

… I never really got serious of wanting to meet someone so bad. ..except for Kobe Bryant and Christina Aguilera, that is. But, there’s this one person who makes me want to get into a plane and just be with him 24/7! Im going crazy! Gggrrrrrrr……


… smoking is bad for your health. I know. but still, I SMOKE! this may come as a shocker for most of the people who knows me. ---Sorry.. Im just not the girl you used to know or should I say the girl you think I am. Close friends, relatives, don’t freak out! ..im not a chain smoker. I haven’t smoked for the past month now. Except for the 2 sticks I had a couple of nights ago.


… I DRINK! ..as if that’s new. Haha! I started drinking when I was 14. started with champagnes and wines [I even collected the bottles]. Then, the oh so famous Red Horse to Gilbey’s Gin.. to Tequila’s and Vodka’s.. I even tried Tanduay! Thanks to the BadBoys [ton-ton, Patrick, chelbert, and the other 2 guys ..forgot their name + RJ], i passed out. I swear im not gonna drink Tanduay again. My drinking habit stopped when I left Tagbilaran, Bohol a couple of years ago. Feels good being sober… anyway, that’s not my confession. Just felt like sharing it. What im trying to say here is I’ve been drinkin for the past couple of days.. been drinkin alone. Im not getting drunk or anything. Im just hella bored that I don’t wanna think of anything else. I know it’s stupid. I just wanna be stupid.


…everything I said here isn’t much of a big deal except maybe for the smoking and drinking part. I’ll be in total trouble if ever some of my family and relatives reads this. Then why did I posted this? Like what I’ve said, I wanna be stupid. What do I get for being stupid? I’ll let u know if I have the answer.

No comments: