"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Friday, May 16, 2008

NO internet!!!!

it's been a week! arrrggghhh!!! i don't know what's up. internet back in our apartment is still fucked up! grrr..

well, at first it's like a good thing since it's finals week. i can concentrate more and finish my school work right away. but, i remembered, i had to tutor everynight and of course, HIM.

so i had to go to an internet cafe everynight and wait for my brother to pick me up. HASSLE!

i saw this south park video, a scene where they had no internet. they were all freaking out! i think it was retarded. REALLY RETARDED! like they're gonna die if there's no internet. haha!

oh well, now i think im retarded! hahah! because i feel like im dying lil by lil. i NEED INTERNET!!! seriously.. im an internet freak. its not like i don't have a life. its just that most of my friends are not here in Cebu. and i hardly but load for my cellphone so i depend on the internet to get in touch with them.

that explains why i haven't been posting much here. anyway, summer class just ended today, i might have more time since there's no more research thing i should finish.


and uhmmm... globelines! bring my internet back!

No comments: