"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Monday, May 26, 2008

1 year and counting...

---wrote this one last May 21, 2008, too.



My anniversary! Yep! ..i’ve been living here in Cebu for a year now. that also means that I haven’t gone home for a year, too. Anyway, I’ve lived in Tagbilaran City, Bohol and General Santos also but I never really thought that I’ll be able to stay here in Cebu for this long. It’s not that I have something against the place. I just never pictured myself. But hey! im ok here. I love my school and met some really nice friends. Downfall lang is the nearest beach is like 45 mins away. And im not talking bout a really nice one. Just a beach beach. Not like in Bohol, white sand, peaceful atmosphere, really nice and accommodating people.. a place where I could just relax and bum around in between classes.


Anyway, I haven’t really explored Cebu so this coming months, im gonna try my best to go around the city and neighboring cities/provinces. So if you know a place I could visit, let me know. I don’t care if it’s far or expensive or so cheap. I don’t care if it’s public or exclusive. Beaches… historical spots… plazas… as long as you think it’s worth seeing. Tell me, ok? Im not maarte. All I wanna do now is explore the place im living in..


So, thanks in advance!

No comments: