"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Thursday, May 29, 2008

0527

a few days ago, I was out with my bro and his gf, ate Shishi. Spent the whole day with shishi and her family. Kuya left early since he still has work. So me, shishi and her mom went around the mall. Her lil sister, Dj and her dad was too tired to join us so we left them in Pizza Hut. It was so nice spending time with them. They’re so much fun! Makes me miss the whole family thing. I had lunch and dinner with them. Dinner was different coz kuya’s not there anymore. Kinda awkward but Teddy “pooh bear” arrived a lil later. He’s Jenny’s [cattleya] bf. Jenny’s shishi’s other younger sister.


i was sick the day before and I wasn’t really feeling well that day but I still decided to go with them coz I don’t want to get stuck at home alone again. I guess ‘twas a good decision. Spending time with the soon-to-be in-laws. :)



ShiShi and my bro, Skeets


--
The other day, was so glad to see Deisa, my fake cousin.




Fake coz she’s not really my cousin. Her sister is the ex gf of my real cousin. Haha! Anyway, we live in the same apartment and she’s been away for like a week. She had an immersion. Something she’s required to do for her nursing course. She woke me up and just talked and talked. I just listened to her since im still a bit groggy. And then next thing I know, I was in the bathroom taking a bath. I spent the whole day with her. Trying to catch up.. had brunch, went shopping with her, had our nails done and went home to get some rest. Then when we woke up a couple of hours later we decided to just go out again and shop some more. Actually, it was her who really shopped. I just bought this trench coat I found...was glad I accompanied her. Now I know a new, really cheap place to shop. :)

--
Still has no internet back in the apartment. So everynight I still have to go to the internet café I once hated. Yep! I hated it and the people running it. but I can’t do anything since it’s the nearest café from where I live.

Anyway, im loving them now. I try to be extra nice to them and really patient coz they tend to just stare at me whenever I asked or tell them something. I don’t know if they understand what im saying or they just wanna stare. WHATEVER! At least, they’re ok now.

i leave the place around 11 or 12 midnight. Sometimes past 12. my latest would be 1am. And everytime I go home, I just walk. Where I live is up in a hill. That’s why it’s called Buena Hills. But it’s not that far. I walk for just like 5 mins. And every night I do that, I LOVE IT! walking alone in the middle of the night can be really scary but there’s this peacefulness inside of me that overpowers that fear. Stars and the moon, LOVELY! walking alone in the middle of the street all by myself. Like literally alone. No other people, no cars.. and I always have this amazing feeling inside of me!

*this pic is old though*


If my dad get to know about this, Im pretty sure he’s gonna get mad. He never wanted to see or hear that im out at night, alone. Im his precious lil baby girl if I might add. But then, I love breaking his rules. Not that I want him to get mad. I just wanna do the opposite. :)

Anyway, I guess im better off alone. “no man is an island”. I know. I still look for my family and friends but I’ve never been happier compared to the times when im alone. I don’t know. weird, you might say. But, that’s me. Well, the people I wanna be with are just, let’s say, too far.
Im blabbing. I know. im drinking right now. just a bottle. Why am I craving for alcohol?! i can’t be like this. I need something to do. Well, good thing enrolment’s tomorrow. That means 1st term for this school year is near. Something to do and get busy with.


Let’s go back to drinking… they say people who drinks don’t get white hair right away. Haha! I don’t know if that’s true. Shishi’s mom just told me that. If that’s the case then I guess I’ll have a jet black hair for a very long time.haha!

No comments: