"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

moments....

im happy! :)

..i just got home and its 3am already. i was out with my brother and his gf and my uncle who is more like our cousin coz he's young. he [my uncle] arrived the other day and we were supposed to have dinner together but he was busy. i was so excited to see him coz its been a year since we last hanged out and i truly miss his company. he's years older than me but i always feel comfortable with him.

so we rescheduled our dinner date and ate Salams and Chicken Garlic Supreme for dinner at Da Vinci's Pizza just a couple of hours ago..

it feels so good to have a relative around. talking about childhood memories, catching up with all the things that we missed about each other. plus the fact that im included on the "adult" conversation already. im not considered as the kid anymore.. woohoo! that's 1 step. haha! :) anyway, that just shows how much i miss home.

after the late dinner, we just hanged-out outside and ate Ruffles over a cup of tea and my Frap Crumble. plus more talks and camwhore moments! the pics i'll post soon..

anyway... im supposed to be sleeping now since i still have a 10:30 class later and i have to be up by 8am coz i still haven't finished our groups paper work. that means 5 hours of sleep. eek! i really need to teach myself on how to hate eyebags.. haha! oh well... nytynyt!!!

No comments: