"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Friday, May 9, 2008

HIM .. just HIM!

most of the time, i push people away. not because i don't want them in my life but because im just making sure that they would stick by me no matter what. im INSECURE! and i have grown to believe that people always leave.

all i want is for him to STAY.

i know i shouldn't think or act that way. coz what if one day that person will realize that he's already tired? or what if he'll find someone else?

lately, my life's been full of "i-don't-knows" ..maybe i do know, but im just being such a denial queen. right now, there are a couple of things i wanna share to anyone reading this...

1. i like someone
2. i LOVE that someone
3. i just wanna be with him
4. that someone ..i don't wanna lose
5. u may say that im STUPID, but i don't care anymore

why? why him? again, I DO NOT KNOW! u may say i just got attracted to him coz he always makes me smile, coz he's always there.. maybe you are right. it's just mere attraction.. but why do i feel like IT's him? am i being bias? why do i feel so sad whenever we don't get to talk? why do i feel so giddy whenever he calls? ..coz he's giving me attention? i don't think so.. there's a lot of guys here who wants to hang-out with me [not that im bragging] but i turned them all down.

gawd! he got me soooo bad! that im starting not to care what other people are saying. im starting to ignore whatever negative trait he has..

i should know, right? im a psychology major... but believe me... i don't

---

you're not talking to me right now. you said i crossed the line.. :(
IM SORRY!
you know i don't really mean it..

No comments: