"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Friday, May 9, 2008

1 more week!!!

.. and it's friday! i should be rejoicing, i know. no class.. but im not. 1 more week left, 1 more week of struggling to understand what my teacher's teaching us, 1 more week of hell.. well, not really. just in my ReEd 30 class which ironically is about God.

anyway, i still have 4 journals left to read [i finished one already, thank GOD!] + write a review on the 5 journals that was assigned to us + 1 more chapter on Social Psych to study on (that's if we can't finished it right away. if we do, that means an additional chapter) + at least 3 more sacraments for my ReEd 30 + STUDY fOR MY FINALS = TOTAL WRECK! all of those in just 1 week. not to mention i have to stay in school for 5 hours then another 1 hour for tutorial. i know it seems lil but there's just a lot to read! ..don't get me wrong, i love to read but all of those in 1 week?! arrghhh!!!

the thing that keeps me going though is the fact that i'll be going home after my finals! :) oohhh.... i can't wait! hahaha! ...it's not 100% yet but there's a high chances that i would. :)

a lot of things is bothering me now but im glad i still have reasons to smile.

can't wait to travel alone again!!!

No comments: