"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Monday, March 16, 2009

thoughts during the weekend

was able to see my cousins and aunt from cotabato city early yesterday morning. it felt soooo good to see them again! and hugging my aunt tight was something that i needed. it felt totally great! i miss them to bits... especially my aunt whose been there for me eversince my mom passed away. she was always ready to help me and very supportive with my decisions. i haven't seen them for a year and 'twas a bummer that i can't go with them to Bohol coz i still have my finals this week. but then again, they're going to spend 2 more nights here this coming weekend.

one more week and school's out. excited, yea... but not really. i love my classes and i enjoy each of them. 1 sem isn't enough. there' just too much left to learn. but, we all have to move on and i want to graduate soon, too. so, i have no choice. right now, im just pushing myself to be excited on my next subjects for the summer class.

im gonna attend a party this tuesday night. sending-off party for the graduates of SPED. im looking forward to it. i just want to get to know the rest of Speders and spend more time with my new friends outside school. also crossing my fingers that J would be there and play, though he's not a Sped major. but who knows? most of his friends are Speders.

american idol mode. i was so right with jasmine and jorge. jasmine is just so plain and boring. she has the voice but she makes me want to go to sleep. with jorge, i don't think he's an AI material. my top performances was of Adam, Kris, Alexis and Danny. the A's are amazing! adam should be making records by now. geez! nobody saw the talent before? tsktsk.. Kris as usual was so cute! i love watching him play his guitar while singing. he seems like a complete different Kris. doens't have one of the greatest voice but always has a great performance. and alexis? from boring to OH-SOME!!! she's my fave girl. reminds me of Christina Aguilera. :) with Danny, you can feel the passion whenever he sings and that's what i love about him the most.

other faves who were a bit of a blah for me were Anoop and lil rounds. they're great but they are starting to be boring. i hope they'll recover. especially Anoop! check him out on youtube with his performances with the UNC Clef Hangers.

No comments: