"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Sunday, March 1, 2009

FAVES on MYSPACE

i've been on Myspace since i was in High School and there's a bunch of artists (independent) that i totally absolutely LOVE! ...listening to their music is something i always do whenever im on-line since i can't get hold of their albums. yes, some of them are actually available on itunes and some even accepts orders. but, for a student like me, who needs to save as much as i can, purchasing albums is out of the picture. so, yea, thanks to myspace and youtube!

in return for the happiness their music gives me, (i've thought about this for a long time already), im going to share to you guys some of my FAVE artists on Myspace! please please, do take your time and listen to their tracks! these are the artists who really needs recognition. these are the artists who really works hard not just for money or fame but because MUSIC IS WHAT THEY ARE.

so here ...


CHRIS TOWNSEND



TRANSIT STUDIO



LION HEART


SETH JONES

these are just 4 of them. i'll try my best to share the rest on my next post.

to listen to their tracks, you can log on to Myspace.com, go to the music tab and search for their names. if you like what you're hearing, help me spread the word about them!

THANKS!!!

i hope you enjoy listening to their songs as much as i do!

No comments: