"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Thursday, March 19, 2009

just random

i've mentioned earlier on my post about a party i was to attend. that was last night. from school, me and my friends just dropped by at anas pad to change clothes and fix ourselves. after that, we went directly to the venue. twas my first time there and it was a total blah. but it's true how a place wouldn't matter if you're with people you enjoy hanging-out with. the party was for the graduates but i had my dose of fun with my girls. lotsa picture taking moment, crazy talks and laughing. and i was right! J was there even though he isn't a SPED major... but i wasn't able to see him play if he did for that matter. i only heard a couple or 2 of performances from this american guy the higher years invited. heard because i was outside with my friends at that time.

im gonna post some pics as soon as i get a copy.

final exams starts tomorrow for me. im not sure if im ready. but im pretty sure that im NOT not ready.

im looking forward for this weekend! my aunt and cousins are gonna be back here in Cebu after a couple of days stay in Bohol. Can't wait to spend a bit of crazy time with them!

No comments: