"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

nega magnet princess

what a way to start my day!

.. i was on my way down stairs, carefully going down because i just woke up and i don't want to trip BUT!

... i did!

yep! i fell at least 6 steps. no cuts whatsoever but my right arm and hip aches so much! i wanna cry but all i did was laugh at my clumsiness.

right now, im fighting the urge of wanting to go home. i want to just lay down but i don't want my brother to make a big fuss about it. and from what happened yesterday, im in no mood of talking to him.

apparently, the talk we had last saturday night was just for "that" moment. i thought i had my brother back, but i again, the jokes on me. anyway, "block the pain!" --saw this video clip of Galen Peterson yesterday and it's as if he's talking to me... BLOCK THE PAIN! ..im not talking about the pain from the fall but the emotional pain im going through that i no one seems to get. i don't know if im making sense right now. and i don't really care.

i wish my Mom's here. she's the only one who got me.

No comments: