"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Monday, March 16, 2009

MY FAVORITE PERSON OF THE MONTH!

it's the 16th day of the month already and im way overdue with this post..

so, dahil matagal na, hindi ko papatagalin pa ng lalo...

for JANUARY...

... my doe-eyed smiling little cutie neice



ANGELA KACEY MALCAMPO

her mom is one of my closest cousins. and i think im going to spoil her kid as much as i can. haha! anyway, Kacey (Ka-sy) is the cutest! i love the way she smiles and brightens our day! her laugh is so addictive! and she is so easy to take care. she doesn't cry a lot, she cooperates and she responds on what you do. when you talk, she would look at you and smile like it's as if she understand everything you're saying. She's my fave person of January because she reminds me of home. i spent the xmas season with the Malcampos and she reminds me of my nephews and being a kid again. and though i miss my family terribly, when i look at her, she makes me feel that im blessed and that i should be happy no matter what. i miss her! i miss putting her to sleep and carrying her. i miss her pretty smiles and the eyes.

to her Mom, Bea.. i know you'll be able to read this because im going to text you later to read this. hahaha! anyway, take care of her. i know things aren't that easy but you'll get through. WE'LL get through. im just here whenever you need someone. don't hesitate. kahit ano pa man yan. i know that you are aware of that. paki-kumos na lang si baby Kacey for me. i love you both!


for FEBRUARY...

... the crazy-goofy sister of my sister-in-law



JENNY REVIL

at first i thought she's a little snob but it turns out she's outrageously the complete opposite! she's smart (cum laude from Silliman University), she's pretty, totally nice and down-to-earth. we share the same room, and it just amazes me how we get along like we'vve known each other for years! just a couple of months together in the same roof but i feel so comfortable to her. she's like my sister, she listens to me even though i just rant over and over again, she puts up with my craziness (being noisy, pestering her when she's about to go to sleep, making pranks and jokes ..) and she's patient and very giving. JinJin is like my refuge. she understands me. she knows when to bug me and when i needed space. we talk about silly things and she's also open to talk about adult stuff and im lucky to have someone like her.


for MARCH...

... well, it's too early to tell.

hope you'll continue reading my blahs ... who knows, maybe your going to be the next person here!

No comments: