"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

TRAVIS....

ooohhh... a post dedicated to you! now you might think you're special.. hah! uhmmm... it's still 28 there but it's 29 here already. so, since it's you're day, well ok... you're special! haha!!! jk. birthday or not YOU ARE SSSSSPPPPPEEEEAAAAACCCCIIIIIIIAAAAALLLLLLLL!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

i don't have any present or anything but i hope you appreciate the little things i do. though i don't really do much. haha!

im thinking of posting your photos here. but i changed my mind. someone else might discover you. haha! but, here's one...


xoxo


anyway, i'm late for class.. you're not ol so im sending my greetings through my blog.

Na nn nu rul hwang sang saeng gak hae.
Na wa ham gge it ul re!


im not really sure if that's right. Jin Soo just taught me that last night. :) So, im learning Korean now. haha! Now you have to learn Tagalog, Bisaya and a bit of Spanish and Korean. :p


lotsa lots of aggie love!

...ttyl!

No comments: