"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

adik sayo!

i never really admitted that im a jealous person. well, i believe im not.

ok, allow me to clear it. yes, i DO get jealous BUT.. BUT if im so much into someone, yes. even though i like someone, i don't get jealous easily. so there's a hint. if i get jealous, it means, you got me. you got me so bad!

it was one of the very rare times that i admitted that im jealous. grrrr!!! i hated admitting it! makes me so weak! pero, parang na trap na ako so i just said it. keeping what you feel isn't nice and it just adds to confusion. so, here i am again, letting it all out. well, not all, i guess. haha!

uhmmm.. i asked him to wait. he did. i feel bad every time i ask him to but it feels good seeing him on-line. and knowing that he really waited for you for how many hours. i was able to talk to him a couple of hours ago and it gives me this feeling na para bang "i can do everything!" or like, "im happy! nothing can ruin my day."

some might say im being delusional. that im stupid. SO? i know anong pinasukan ko. this isn't the 1st time. i learned my lesson kay mikz [special mention ka pa, LOKO KA! haha!]. pero, seryoso.. maybe its an i-knew-it-all-along or overconfidence phenomenon. whatever it is, im willing to go all over it again.

he's still idle. been idle for almost 3 hours now. [WHAT ARE YOU DOING?] ...you know i can't wait as long as you do. even if i want to, that means me, sleeping in class the next day. i know you don't want that. haha!

so, before i go to sleep and dream bout the future, uhmmm... here's something for my pet whore/it's complicated on fb/foofie/bf/ ...what's next? haha! seriously, i was about to exit my playlist when i realized what the song is all about. listen to it and ttyl. =)





No comments: