"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Monday, April 21, 2008

hindi pwedeng ganito lagi...

i have no idea what to say here.

wala na kasing magawa. im done tutoring, i've answered surveys on friendster, finished updating my facebook and edited my youtube account. i have no plans of visitng my myspace though. i don't know why. i just got bored with it. but im gonna make sure that before the summer ends, im gonna do a revamp on my page on myspace. i can't just abandon my friends there. i miss talking to them actually but im just taking a time out.

anyway, im just listening to some songs i downloaded last night. leona lewis. tamia. jonas brothers [lol!]. songs from one tree hill and the movie raising helen. and some other random artists..

im waiting for him. again. i know i should just call it a day. take a shower and READ! pero stay lang muna for a couple of minutes. malay mo, dba? nku! am i being a martyr na? OMG! this can't be right... tsk2x! basta! after posting this, i'll log out right away na. it's almost past midnight anyway. i can't stay up late.

oh, i was happy coz like i've been told na pumayat raw ako. and a couple of my friends noticed it. sobrang happy ko! hahah! i eat A LOT! but then i appear like im losing weight. nice! :) .. maybe because im really hyper, and i sleep late. sleeping late.. i have to erase that too. pumapayat nga ako dun pero eyebags naman kalaban ko. so not cute! hahay..

wait, didn't i started my blog with, "i don't know what to say here?" but im ranting nanaman.. nku naman.. pasensya na. ganito lang talaga ako pag walang magawa. tiko din ang utak. lintiK!

No comments: