"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

GUILTY

yesterday was very tiring. went to school to enrol even if it's still not my schedule. i thought it doesn't really matter since they're not that strict. but, i had a really hard time. i lied my way through the whole enrolment system. and well, used my charm and connections. haha! its just that im sick and i want to finish everything as soon as possible so i won't think of anything anymore. i made sure i'll finish everything yesterday but when im bout to pay for my tuition, turns out the system in my campus is down so i don't really have any choice but to pay at main campus which i don't like because the line is unbelievable! ending? wasn't able to pay.

so earlier this morning i met up with my friends and fought with heat, noise, and stood in a very long line. a couple of hours later, we got a text from another friend who informed us that its ok to pay at south campus (my campus) already so we went there. i was so glad to see a very short line but only to find out, one transaction goes to 20-30mins! so again, we found ourseleves standing for so long. im getting tired by the minute and i know my friends and the other people are too.

anyway, i heard someone mentioned RCBC and then i realized we could pay through the bank! arrghhh!!! why haven't i thought about it before??? so as quickly as we can, we left school and went to BPI since it's nearer and within 30 minutes, we're done!

------

for the enrolment yesterday, 'twas supposed to be for the 4th years and the scholars only but i was able to enrol. and i don't think i could've done that without my friends. Ana, for keeping me company.. Ana's friends, who was there to cheer us up. Rhine Caballero, my former classmate/ Mr. President of COEDSO. we're not that close but you were really nice to help me and Ana out. Jared Uy, Mr. Vice-President, we owe you one. the very reason why we were able to sit at ma'am Lou's chair coz u gave us VIP pass. woohoo!!! Cha, for the assistance and being so nice even if we were so "makulit" already.

USC College of Education Department's enrolment was ok but not that ok. it's not because of the teachers or the officers, coz all of them did their best to accommodate and entertain everyone. the flow was not that smooth but i believe it's the students fault for not listening and following instructions and i admit, IM GUILTY to this.

the whole thing yesterday made me think about running for the next COEDSO election. i don't know. i just feel like there's something i can do. oh well, little steps first. good grades - check! recognized by the teachers - almost check! show some leadership skills in class - almost check! what else? being present in every affair in school and volunteering - i can do that.

1st semester starts nextweek...

No comments: