"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Saturday, October 23, 2010

sweet lady, why did you have to go so soon?

3 years ago i met someone on the internet. in blogspot. her name was Irma but i call her Mimi. twas on Bianca Gonzales' blog entry that i saw her. she left a comment and i liked what she said (i can't remember the post anymore). so i started reading her blog, too. i had so much fun reading her entries. and then i found out that we were just in the same city!



we talked a lot for months and leave each other comments and messages on facebook and on our blog sites. she helped me whenever i have problems with codes and even was about to make a new template for me.

then suddenly her posts became rare to none. i thought it was just a writers block. but two months after there was a new post. i would be smiling for that's what her posts makes me feel but what i read saddened me. my new friend died. She died October 21, 2008. i thought twas a joke but there was a picture. so i immediately went to her facebook page and read the posts on her wall. confirmed. she passed away. i added someone who posted a message on her wall and sent him a message. he was a family friend and haven't seen Irma for a long time and he was amazed at how Irma grew up to be a fine lady. he told me that she died because of something about lack of potassium.

it's her 2nd year death anniversary yesterday.

she's still on my blog roll. she's one of the first people who really paid attention to what i write. i miss her. she was only 24 when she passed away. just 4 years older than me but we're like soul sisters. we never even met personally because our schedules were so insane. she works at night, i have school during the day.

anyway, if you want to read her posts, check it ---> HERE

i miss you Mi. i hope you're having a good time there and is still writing. shower those happy thoughts on me, will you? so i can somewhat forward them to other people. say Hi to my Mama for me. we'll be blogging side by side when its my time go. but right now, im gona do that from here.

No comments: