"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Saturday, August 22, 2009

register & be heard!

i have no plans of voting for next year's election. it's not that i don't give a damn about my country. i actually do. it's just that, i can't see any reason for me to register if the person i want isn't even running.

next month is the last month of registration. and just last night, i decided that on wednesday, with 2 of my friends, we'll go to COMELEC & have ourselves registered.

why the sudden change of plans? a couple of nights ago, there was a news that Chiz Escudero has a big chance of winning the presidential election. and even before the news, i've always wanted him to be our next president.so, that's one. second, Noynoy Aquino. it's still not confirmed if it's he or Sen. Mar Roxas would be the candidate for the Liberal Party. but if not, still he has my vote for the senatorial spot. third, Liza Maza is running for senator.

i don't like politics. but i realized that my vote matters. i am a supporter. and its time for me to make another step. all talk and no work means nothing.

so, if you still haven't registered, what are u waiting for? another downfall for our country? another revolution? act now! :)

No comments: