"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Sunday, August 2, 2009

haters ---come on in!

why is it that whenever i talk, whenever i voice out my opinions, people will oppose it? why do people will always look for a hole where they can bring me down? what's worse is when they're so happy about it if im wrong or if i can't seem to support my ideas. i would rather hear them say "shut up" or "i don't want to hear your ideas" than shove it to my face that whatever im saying are nothing.

i love to share what i think. i love to share whatever it is that i've observed. but i just noticed these past days that everytime i do that, im being dragged down. why? am i saying the wrong things or they just don't want to hear it because its true and they can't handle it? i want to believe its the latter.

but thinking about it, why would i get affected? i'll say whatever i want and need to say. as long as i know im not stepping on anyone's shoe, i'll continue doing it. if people have a problem with that, so be it. i'm gonna welcome them with open arms. im gonna welcome their ideas and their high voices and raised eyebrows. because they're just showing that im powerful.powerful that it ticks them off. powerful that just by my words they get affected and it starts to irritate them. too powerful that they can't stop thinking about the things im saying.

so, if ever your one of these people, THANKS! ..thanks for giving me the power. thanks for giving me a reason to not breakdown and give up. you're my fuel. without you, i'd be nothing. so keep on, haters... you just don't know how important you are to me.

1 comment:

chiclois said...

hahaha! great post rockstar! :D