"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Sunday, August 23, 2009

lollipop

i don't know what's up with me yesterday. a simple message got me all crazy! i was high than ever. i like a lot of guys. i have to admit that. but this one, this very particular one is totally different from everyone. *sigh* just thinking about him makes my mind go ballistic! argh! i've always liked this guy but i didn't dare dream to be his girl. it's just too impossible. but things have changed. suddenly, it's all within reach. he's paying more attention to me.

im a fool. i know that, too.. but this feeling i can't deny. this feeling i can't just ignore. this is way too strong. i have better things to attend to but his face, his words, his smile, everything just keeps clouding my mind.. my heart beats everytime i read his messages. my world spins 2x faster whenever i see his name.
as much as he makes my world go upside down, he also keeps it still.

i've posted a lot of love stuff before. a lot of boy crazy issues which i'd rather put into trash. but i need those to remind me that i can't be that person again, that i can't be with those kind of guys again. im too young to waste my life on this. but no one is too young to feel something like this.

he keeps me sanely insane. he makes me float with his words. he makes me smile 24/7 because he believes in me. he makes me want to be really nice to everyone. he's bringing out the girl in me i didn't know exist..

is this gonna last? things weren't rushed. i want to believe that it will. it cannot go into waste. i won't allow it.

1 comment:

reyfi said...

chikahi ko ani ness ha? lol. chizmozo.