"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Saturday, August 22, 2009

ready to fall..



..and it's because you've noticed. and its because i waited. giving up is far from my vocabulary. u taught me. no expectations, i say. but the hints are just so clear that i wish it's already December. or am i just assuming? tell me im right. say that u waited too. that u waited for this. that u were just scared. it's ok. what matters is now. the present.

you're hard to reach, too far, too high. but it was because im blinded by your actions and words. coz later on u proved to me that you're just right here. waiting for me to turn to u. waiting for me to stop reaching in front coz you're just by my side. why do u have to play with words? why do u have to sing me a song? why do u have to draw and take pictures? why can't u just tell it to me straight? it's not that hard, right?

if this is all a dream, don't wake me up. but, if it's the same in reality, then wake me up. for i'd rather open my eyes and see u smile at me, while holding my hand than dream that you're hugging me while whispering to my ear that u don't want to let me go and continue living in a fake world.

No comments: