"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Saturday, May 2, 2009

feeling GREAT!

before my summer class started, i had this emotional argument with my brother. i just came to a point where i can't take it anymore. i don't like answering back to any of my family but idk what got into me. i started saying things i wished i could take back the moment i said it. i felt bad about everything that i said but at the same time, it felt good. coz finally i was able to let it all out. days passed that we don't talk. a saturday that i didn't went out of my room except to just eat a couple of slices of pizza my sis-in-law gave me. i love my brother but sometimes, he's just stubborn to listen to what i have to say and i admit that im stubborn to follow his rules.

my dad found out about it. my sister was sad about what happened and kept on checkin on me almost everyday if were already talking. my cousins and aunt heard about it too. since i wasn't able to visit them during holy week, they bugged me whats up.

messed up things need to happen to give way to something pretty.

sunday before my summer class started, i made peace with my brother. it was by the end of the mass where i came up to him and hugged him tight and said sorry. i cried like a baby and didn't care if there were alot of people around. i just want my brother back. and got him back! :)

its been weeks since that happened. and i couldn't be any happier! we started goofing around again, eating together, sharing stories and stuff. i couldn't afford to have another fight with him. i love him too much that it wrecks me whenever we're not talking.

and about school, im totally doing good! :) i saw my grades from last semester and my lowest was 1.9. the highest i got was 1.1. i can't believe it! i didn't know i could get those high scores. i was so happy! and right now, im just doing what i could to maintain those kind of grades. and so far, so good. i think. coz last week, one of my teachers gave me a positive comment about my class performance. call me a dork, whatever but im loving it!

oh, and we were required to apply in a call center in one of the classes im taking. the goal is for us to experience it. not get the job. but then, im on for my final interview in one of the newest company here in Cebu. im just waiting for their call. if i'll pass, im thinking of taking the job. they accept part-time and i need the money for school so wish me luck!

No comments: