"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Sunday, January 11, 2009

hanggang tingin na lang ata ako.

It was during our COEDSO Days that i noticed him. After that, I just can’t stop thinking about him.

My friends would tease me that im starting to be a stalker. I just laughed at them coz I know im not acting like one. but who am I kidding? i know how he looks like from afar, I know where he hangs during break time, where he’s from originally and how he got here in Cebu, I looked him up on friendster and check his acct from time to time. I also stumbled upon his blog and read his very first entry up to the latest. He sings and lays the guitar. I know that he drives a car and that ….. wait. Im talking too much. Haha! Am I acting like a stalker already?

If yes, well you can’t blame me. He is so likeable! He’s smart and nice and talented. He is just everything I wanted my guy to be. Geez! Usually if I like someone, I’d do anything just to befriend that person. But with him, it’s different. Whenever I see him in the hallway, I get glued to where im standing, i need my friends to hit me so I won’t stop staring and the big goofy smiling face is present! Arrghh!! Everyday, the first thing I do in school is to look for him, im so alert that even his voice keeps on ringing in my head. Hala! Im going gaga over him na talaga!

BUT! A very big BUT…. Which totally breaks my heart..

….he is TAKEN. Yes, taken by a girl who seems so nice. Judging from what I read in his blog, he’s really into the girl.

Hanggang tingin na lang nga ata ako. Hanggang silip. Hanggang panaginip.

‘nak ng kotong naman oh! May nakita nga, may natipuhan nga, d naman pwede.

Ewan. Sometimes I think na its only infatuation. I hope nga.. para d ganun kahirap. lets see next month if im still into him. Hahaha!

But for the record, even if he’s available, I don’t think I stand a chance. And even if I do, I don’t think me and him will even exist.

So much for dreaming….

PS: I like him a lot!

PPS: I absoBLOODYlutely do!

No comments: