"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Friday, January 9, 2009

edward cullen fever


just a FEW reasons why a lot of girls love ..

EDWARD ANTHONY MASEN CULLEN of TWILIGHT

A normal guy would say: "I love you, baby!"

Edward would say "You are my life now."

As you leave the house, a normal guy would say: "Bye, see ya!"

Edward would say: "Hurry back to me."

While you've gone far away, a normal guy would say: "I miss you."

Edward would say: "It's like you've taken half myself with you."

If you died, a normal guy would find another

Edward would kill himself cause "life without you isn't worth living.."

-------

im not so much into Twilight or Edward Cullen like most of the girls these days. yea, he's dreamy. but WAKE UP PEOPLE!

..anyway, if u ask me? all i want.... IS FOR SOMEONE TO WANT ME BACK.

No comments: