"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Monday, January 19, 2009

..can't wait

i don't know where to put myself anymore..



act my age? act maturely... i tried. but still, i failed. how do you define the word 'matured' anyway?



... tell me, please. coz im so confused that i don't know how to act anymore. i tried being mature but im treated like a kid. and when time comes that i've done something childish, people freak out on me because im being immature!



.... someone told me that he who has the gold makes the rules. he's right. i know that. so what now? im left to follow their rules and just shut up? even if i have something in mind or im hurt so bad, i'll still shut up? am i not entitled to speak what's on my mind and do things on my own? or am i being too much?



... can't wait to graduate. can't wait to live MY life. i don't care if it's not going to be easy. all i know is that im looking forward to it.

No comments: