"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Sunday, March 30, 2008

slipped away

all of us cried over some songs. we remember some persons we miss, moments we want to relive, feelings we try to ignore. and once we hear a particular song that triggers our emotions, we start to cry.

as for me, there's a lot of them. im a cry baby. im emotional. and music has been my refuge eversince i was a kid. i listen to
all genre. but im more into alternative rock and rn'b. and whenever im listening to songs, i usually wanna be alone. i just really listen to it, the lyrics, the melody, just about everything.

3 songs that always makes me cry are:


the scientist - coldplay [reminds me of someone i thought my gonna be forever]
it was our day - b*witched [reminds me of my mom]
leader of the band - dan fogelberg [because of my grandfather]


these songs never fails to make me cry.. like everywhere i go, and i'd hear it, you'll definitely see tears on my face.

lately, i've been listening to a lot of avril lavigne's songs. and there's this particular song that struck me. and it's now on my list of "songs that makes me cry". here, listen to it --> SLIPPED AWAY.

reminds of my grandfather and mom who i miss soooo much! the song just fits. i wasn't there when they passed away. i wasn't able to tell them what i really feel because i was so damn busy with my own life. and i regret it. cliche as it may sound but it's right..
You never know what you've got till it's gone.


Wo Poi, Mama... I MISS YOU BOTH!
lola mie and lolo poy


ate.Mom.me.kuys

1 comment:

Piupiann' said...

thanx Treza for appreciating my drawing and painting and for your compliments... any time i can i will translate for you, it will be a pleasure, just choose each time what makes you more curious: so, what is the first thing in my blog you are curious about?

hugs ;)