"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Friday, March 28, 2008

runnin away

it's been almost 2 weeks since the last time we were together. we still talk but usually just to say hi and check what's up. we were close. but right now, he seems to be someone else. someone i don't know. he is more than my past. i can't even remember how i felt back then.

last night, he was supposed to drop by here but i have to meet some friends so i told him to just wait till i get back. but when i saw him later that night, i got really nervous and i just went straight home. i didn't texted him anymore and tell him that im home. though i know he saw me.

i thought im ready to see him. but i guess, im still not. i don't have feelings for him anymore but i don't know how to face him. while im writing this, i received a missed call from him. i know i should text him and tell him that he can come over but i didn't. he keeps on trying to reach me so he can return my jacket and my phone but i always ignore him. well, not really ignore but as what i've said, i don't think i im ready.

what im doing isn't right, i know but i'd rather do this than face him and say something wrong, complicate things and hurt him even more.

i know he knows bout this blog. but im not sure if he still visits this. but if so, here's something..

IM SORRY! you told me a hundred times that its ok and just forget about it. that its not my fault and you can't push me to like you. but still, im sorry for the pains i've caused. for hurting you. for loving you and leaving you just like that..



anyway, i really hope i'll have the courage soon!


No comments: