"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Saturday, March 29, 2008

it feels different

it feels different. i was on-line lastnight and the person i always talk to isn't. so, i ended up sleeping early. and i woke up around lunch time! i slept for almost 13 hours. before, even if i only have 4-5 hours of sleep i find myself waking up at around 7 or 8am. and i wouldn't go back to sleep until 2 or 3am. unless im really tired then i'll take a nap.

it feels different. logging i
n on ym and not seeing him on-line and not receiving any off-line messages from him.

it's just been a day but it feels like weeks! haha! what's happening to me? i know it's so clear that i miss him. im just used to talking to him everyday. and i also know this isn't the 1st time that i won't be able to talk to him. for sure other moments like this would happen especially when i go back to school for summer class.

anyway, it's just a couple of days and he'll be back. and i'm back to my stupid goofy smiley face. =D

...and i just remembered, he reads my blog! haha! oh well, there.. IM MISSING U!!!


1 comment:

-mimay- said...

Hi Treza, thnx for including me in your blogroll. I'll do the same. This post remind me of my topak days. hahahah. I have some love-related posts like a year ago and now reading them makes me laugh at myself. hihihi. Good thing I'm done with that stage already. :)