"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Saturday, August 21, 2010

what to expect...

i know.. it's almost been a month since i danced my thoughts here.. it's not that i stopped writing. actually, i've written some poems but posted it on my facebook acct. and i feel bad not posting it here. because this blog has been my supah buddy for 2 years now. and the fact that there's a bunch of things that's been happening in my life for the past months, i know should've shared it here. i don't really care if someone's following me (shoutout to my precious 5 followers! LOL!), or someone's really looking forward on reading my blog, or if people have me in their blog roll. all i know is that, i want to write and share what i feel and just let it all go. and hopefully one day, someone will be touched and learn from my story. even just one soul.

2 days from now, my family is coming here in Cebu. my brother's gonna have his church wedding so some of the relatives and childhood buddies are coming. im really excited! it's been a long time where me, my brother, sister and dad are together. if there's a gathering or some party, there's always one missing coz its either we're busy in school or work and can't go home. so yep! im pretty much excited!!! and im glad i don't have a class next week. i got a whole week to have that sister bonding thing i've always wanted to have with my Achie. and spoil my nephews to death!

it's going to be a really busy weeks ahead but i'm gonna make sure to update at least every other day. omg! im a major procrastinator so im really crossing my fingers on this one.

oh! and something big is coming up soon.... im not really sure what's it gonna be but its definitely bout one of my dreams becoming a reality! :)

No comments: