"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Saturday, August 21, 2010

rhyming my wifi whatever rhyme

*** ok... story behind this one?
one night i was tryin to connect to wifi. not mine. neighbors wifi. FREE!!! and i was having a hard time i think its coz of the weather.. so while waiting, i ended up making this. and when i read this after, i can't stop laughing! was trying so hard to rhyme and ack! its just not me.. hahaha!
------------------------


CONNECT ME TO TENDA

Connected but nothing’s on the screen
Success yet nothing’s to be seen
I’ve been trying for hours
But it feels like I’m in planet Mars
TENDA, is on 3 bars
Open a window and you can start praying right now.
Im sweating and can’t stop thinking about you
Are you dreaming of me, too?
I want to be there when you wake up
Just like how you wait for me even if our time for today is up
I don’t want to miss you
But its happening again
I got a new surfboard but I can’t seem to bend
I need you to teach me so I can learn
You know im better if its you beside me
With my each and every turn
Im getting excited every minute
Yet every click happens to have shit in it
2 more hours till u open your brown eyes
2 more hours for me to fix this freakin lie
And when I get it, I’ll rejoice
Nothing beats seeing your face and hearing your voice
From Souteast Asia to SoFlo
Even in your sleep
You’ll hear me sing and feel my flow

No comments: