"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Friday, August 27, 2010

family love

my sister and 2 nephews arrived here in cebu last monday. and i've been crazy busy trying to keep the house clean and trying to prevent my nephews to wreck everything they touch. so far, im doing a good job but im so tired. its good that i don't have a class because of the intrams. so, yep! i miss the fun during the intrams but i don't really care coz i'd rather be with my family who i haven't spend time with for a long time than be in school watching games and spending time with friends. it's not that i don't like it. i do. its just that family comes first to me.



im here in the apartment right now. my siblings went out to check something and im left here with the 2 lil boys. a 1 yr old a 4 yr old super naughty boys! but they're fun and cute. just when our about to pull your hair, they would smile at you, hug you or in Dylan's case, say 'i love you' ...now who can't resist that?

i can't wait for my dad and brother in law and Yco. it would be totally great to be with the whole family! ..next week, im back to school. its going to be crazy beating all the school work and noise here in the apartment but whatever. i wouldn't trade it for anything.

No comments: