"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Saturday, April 3, 2010

he's with me

Was with the crazy bitch this afternoon. Deisa. Yea, she got that name when she started calling me the cheating whore. We’re not really that. it’s just something we call each other since Rachel appeared on One Tree Hill. Don’t blame the show though. It’s a long story.

Anyway, she kidnapped me here at the apartment just when I was feeling so good about cleaning the apartment and doing everyone’s laundry. But she was so insistent that I go to her place and be her photographer for the clothes she’s going to sell on-line. So being a good friend, I went with her.

I missed those days where we just take photos of each other out of boredom. I miss taking her pictures! She’s just so game and it’s fun when you are taking someone’s pictures who’s enjoying every moment of it. Even though im just taking pictures of the clothes she’s wearing (meaning, her face isn’t included) she still gamely poses for the cam. I ended modeling some of the clothes by the way since she insisted that the color of the dress looks better than me. and that all it did to her is make her skin look darker. (what’s wrong with being dark, anyway?)

After uploading the photos to her “shops” facebook account we started munching on our beef and mushroom pizza while sharing stories nonstop. she was sharing how her bf changed the way he treats her ever since she told him about what’s bothering her and she’s happy now. More happy! And I realized im so blessed because Arthur is just everything any girl would want and I have him. He’s mine. My girl friends have “problems” with how their bf’s show or NOT show their emotions. I don’t have that. he gives me that. they have a problem of how their bf’s give them time and how sometimes they feel unappreciated. Even if Arthur is in Florida and im here, time was never an issue to us. I mean, we always try to make each other feel that we’re just here, a text, a call or a buzz away. We always make a way that the other person will feel appreciated even with just simple things.

Arthur is not just a boyfriend to me. he is my bestfriend now, too. He is my mentor, my confidante, my cornerstone, my backbone. Everything! Every morning that I wake up, I couldn’t be any happier to know that ARTHUR ANTONIO is sharing his life with me.

No comments: