"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Saturday, January 30, 2010

mama and being crazy

Arthur’s parents are leaving tomorrow. I had so much fun with them in a span of 2 weeks. His mom is amazing. His dad is sooo funny. I love them! And I think I’m really going to miss them.

Tita San is like my mom. Its crazy! She loves to cook, she loves telling stories, she loves to sing and dance, she’s laughs a lot and so was my mom. They even have the same hairstyle! Spending time with her is like im given another chance to spend time with my mom. I got my wish again! I always try to see mama in my dreams. And so far, im able to do that. but to see someone who is so much like my mom, is such a blessing!

Last night, I heard mass at Sto. Nino with Arthur and his parents. I think that’s the first mass I heard there that was English. Im not sure if they’ve noticed but I was crying while listening to the homily, singing Our Father and by the end of the mass. The feeling was sooo different! It felt like my mom was there. I have never experienced that feeling for a long time and its so hard to explain it. it was peaceful, like she’s hugging me, like she’s telling me that everything’s gonna be ok. That she’s happy and proud. And I’ll continue to make her proud.

I know a lot of people are worried about me. A lot of people are getting scared just seeing how Arthur and I are together. I know we’re crazy over each other and sometimes we don’t really care if there are people around us. But, we’re not that crazy to do stupid things. we love each other and we love life! And we’re going to do this right. I had a talk about this with my sister-in-law and she admitted that she’s scared. Its funny!

But again, I promised my Mom, and I don’t want to disappoint anyone especially my dad. and knowing that God is with us, im more empowered to do good, to do what is right and to just make everyone happy!

No comments: