"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Sunday, January 17, 2010

i just can't help it

there's a bunch of things i wanna share but first month of the year and i've been procrastinating a lot! im still not over the holidays. had so much fun going back home and spending time with my family and friends. was actually absent for 2 days in school and i've missed a lot. but luckily, i was able to catch up. i don't even know how i did it because i've been spending a lot of time with Antino, its crazy! i hardly get enough sleep coz of the homeworks and quizzes. don't get me wrong, im not complaining. im just amazed on how everything is working even if im always cramming already. its not like he's here in cebu forever.

-sigh- exactly a month from now, he's leaving for florida. he's going home. im trying to condition myself as early as now. but its just hard. im seeing him everyday and we've been doing things together since i came back from cotabato. when he leaves, i really don't know what i'll do. the last time was ok. maybe because we only got a few days and i was still shy. yea... i still get shy. haha! but seriously, just thinking about it makes me teary eyed already.

whatever! i'll try my best to just savor every moment im with him. though there are times that im being so moody and i know he's having a hard time and just tried to deal with me patiently. im so lucky he's like that... i cried a couple of times just remembering how i made him sad by not talking the whole time we were at ayala to have lunch. it wasn't my intention, it just happened. i was tired and being a bitch. it was actually nothing to me until he asked me something and i just felt really guilty.


anyway, i love him! the past days just proves how much im freakin in love with this guy! i never knew i could be this crazily in love with someone. not everyone gets to feel something as amazing as this! im blessed, and im sooo thankful!





i really wish, whoever you are reading this, would experience what im feeling now.

No comments: