"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Friday, June 27, 2008

celebrating ... and missing ...






1 year of friendship!!!
..sobrang happy ko that i met someone like you bestie. as in! like, i can tell u everything and u never judged me. i never felt na iniwan mo ko sa ere or nagalit ka sa akin. u were always supportive with my decisions and sobrang thank you po...

see u soon, ha? :)






...my cousin Cindy, left for Christchurch, NZ, yesterday.. this past few weeks we were always together since she has to do a lot of meetings and paperworks here in Cebu. im gonna miss her a lot! she's one of my closest cousins and i can tell her practically everything.. lalo na when it comes to family problems.. she acts like whatever and may appear like a happy-go-lucky kinda girl but talk to her and she'll knock some sense out of u.

..hopefully, she'll be able to come home next year. we were all together yesterday. her twin sister and younger sister, me and my brother had breakfast and went to the airport after. walang iyakan.. todo pigil.. that's what she requested.. walang iiyak. so we didn't. was teary eyed but then, she looks so happy i don't want to ruin it.





..it's my late Wa Mie's bday.. i don't know how old na sana sya now. hehe.. but anyway, u might be reading this from heaven or u might be watching me now while im doing this.. so uhmm.. HAPPY BIRTDHAY, La!!! i miss u.. and the things we do together.. i miss the foods u cook, the dresses u make.. but i know you're happy now. you're with Wo Poy :) ...

No comments: