"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Sunday, June 15, 2008

absent muna..

im back here in Cebu. been 2 weeks na rin.. just wasn't able to update my blog due to personal reasons. i haven't been on-line for days na rin. milagro nga, e! before, my fingers get itchy pag 1 day na d ako nkapag-net. but now, i can go on for days without checking my accounts..

i admit, i miss talking to my friends, reading blogs, updating my profiles and well.. talking to HIM! times im online, he's not.. when he's on, im not.. when he calls, im acting really stupid and when he's not calling, im missing him. kalokohan! umandar nanaman si ako... tsk2x!

anyway, i'll be gone for awhile. there's just some things that i need to fix. there's school, there's this job im trying to bag and well other personal stuff.

No comments: