"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Sunday, June 15, 2008

21!

oh and yea! ..i turned 21 last june 10.. yep! freakin 21! grrr... 4 more years and its quarter life crisis for me.. sandali.. medyo nafi-feel ko na nga now pa lang, e.. hahay..

i spent my bday with new friends.. night before my bday, i was out with 2 guy friends of mine who kinda took care of me when i was in Bohol. nah.. more like my tourist guides/bodyguards/clowns/drinking buddies.. was planning to go home after dinner but then i got stuck with them. they won't let me leave so fine.. i stayed with them and just went around the city til we decided to just go and have a couple of drinks...

'twas fun being with them! kinda forgot everything i was worrying about..

the next day, i was alone. turns out my brother went out of town and won't be back till later that night. so, again, i was with the 2 crazy boys.. well, just one of them since the other guy was with his gf. we just went around the mall... then i got a text message from my bro informing me bout a dinner..

anyway.. my bday is kinda blah.. twas quiet.. but nice! ..it's true how simple things and unexpected people could really make you smile...

--

for the people who greeted me.. texted and called.. tHANKS SO MUCH!!!!
for those that i didn't expected to greet me, sobrang WOW! i appreciate it.. the people from myspace.. haneps! na amaze ako sa inyo.. hahay...

well, here's to another year of uhmm.. craziness!

No comments: