"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

BOHOL!


...and im here in my second home..



Tagbilaran City, Bohol!!!

i've been here since Monday, June 1. just spending more time with my cousins since one of them is leaving for New Zealand later this month. she's one of my closest cousins so im just grabbing the opportunity to hang out with her.

so excited to hang out with my former classmates, too but unfortunately most of them are in Cebu now, taking the Nursing Board Exam. still haven't seen them. but i did hanged-out with some friends i met last Xmas vacation.

was planning to hit the beach yesterday but i was too busy finishing the articles about a herbal supplement.. gotta work to earn..

anyway, i woke up so early this morning. i just felt like having a walk by the seaport. i miss the place and i just wanna watch the sunrise. it was a nice walk! i even saw 2 of my friends but they were in a hurry so it's just a hi and bye kinda thing. i love the moment i had in the seaport. 'twas nice and calming.. i just love the sea!!! im definitely going back there tomorrow morning.




No comments: