"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Saturday, December 24, 2011

spreading the MISTLETOE BIEBER LURVE!


okay.. did he just made it on my blog? what just happened? oh well.. MISTLETOE did. im no JB fan. i don't hate him but i don't like him either. no offense to the fans coz he is really talented. im just not a fan. PERIOD. but i actually have one of his songs on my phone (NEXT TO YOU). anyway, i first heard this song from my bestie Ken.

check out his mash up cover of Mistletoe, How To Love, The One That Got Away and Someone Like You:


i dig Mistletoe so i went to youtube and looked for it. Lo and behold, JB was like staring right at my face. oh well..  DEFEATED! anyway, i wanted to do another song while im alone in the apt and no ones hearing and seeing my stupid face so i decided, why not some christmas song? you might be thinking, if you're not a JB fan, why this? well, i said im DEFEATED! ok. i like the song.. its easy to jam with, its fun and there's an available instrumental music on youtube and yesssss....... i like it. happy now? OK.

so there's my version. it's so obvious that i just learned the song this afternoon. messing it all up. im sorry BIEBER fans please don't go hating on me.. i just want to sing his song. that's not a crime, right? and besides, its Christmas! lez all be happy and spread the Bieber LURVE! :)

No comments: