"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Friday, December 23, 2011

The One You Say Goodnight Too (cover)




so, here's my attempt to sing a Kina Grannis song called The One You Say Goodnight To. i don't have THE voice but hey! its a free country, right? and besides, i made this for my fiance. it's his birthday 2 days from now (3 if you're on his timezone), and im doin some lil gifts for him since uh December 16, i think? this is worth 2 days so this makes it 5th and 6th. coz i sang and uploaded it on youtube. i don't normally do this. but I LOVE the guy. what can i say? i just want to surprise him from this side of the world. 

so don't be harsh on me. this cover is not my attempt to take over youtube and be a singing sensation. it's just me, a normal girl, who loves music and wants to put a smile on her fiance's face. 

No comments: