"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Friday, December 11, 2009

God Jokes

walking down the street, i saw a rainbow
i stopped, stared at it and then someone blasted "right here waiting"
tears fell down my cheeks
it's been 2 months since i last saw you. plus 1 more month till you're here with me again
i can wait. i know i can.
but it's just hard not to miss you this much

i joined a quiz bee and encountered 2 questions that reminded me of you
1. who is the only king without a mustache in a deck of cards?
2. what is the only month dated that doesn't have a full moon being recorded?
i had a big smile on my face because i know the answer 100-freakin%!
how can i go wrong when i always see u playing with your cards?
how can i go wrong when you're that kid from the moon who made me fall in love like crazy?

looking for a good book to buy, i saw Brida
i picked it up, checked some more books
and then i saw this...

i LOL'd silently
went to the counter to pay for Brida, but just when it's my turn, i U-turned
i went back for Stargirl and went home with a dorky smile on my face

i woke up today and san I LOVE YOU of Faith Evans
i ate a slice of cheesecake for breakfast
went back to sleep and dreamed of you
i don't want to wake up
i just want to stay in D city with you
but you told me to open my eyes for soon you'll be by my side
giving me a hippohug

No comments: