"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Friday, December 4, 2009

but... HE is ARTHUR --> and that's enough

my previous posts i didn't talk about him even if there's a bunch of things i want to share. im overwhelmed right now. so overwhelmed that i don't even know how to start or how to even say what i want to say. not even to him. when i hear him talk, everything just stops. im tongue-tied. i have a hard time thinking what to say next. the only thing that runs in my head is i love him and that i don't want to lose him. that's it. over and over again.

i love it when he wakes me up with a phone call or just before i go to sleep. funny how i would always look forward to talk to him on the phone but would just end up listening to him speak or breathe. im crazy for him like that. and it scares me. it scares me because to be able to love like this and just be in this amazing state, would mean someday if this'll all be gone, i would end up really hurt and lost.

i've always thought, that to feel this, i need to be near that person and see him everyday. i admit that im kinda hesitant about it at first to enter in this kind of relationship. but why stop myself from something i know i'll never have again? why stop myself when i already know that he is the ONE i've been looking for? why stop myself when FINALLY after 2 freakin years, he's standing infront of me now? im stupid. but im not that stupid to let this one slip from my grip.

reading his blog, posts and comments on facebook, tweets and text messages... seeing the photos he tagged me on and his videos on youtube... hearing the songs he would send to me, his voice whenever he calls..... makes me forget about how far we are from each other. it may be hard not being able to hold him or hug him anytime i want, but i know that when the time comes that we're together, it'll be much sweeter. the moment much treasured and appreciated.

I LOVE HIM.

he may not be good in guitars like John West, play a mean game in basketball like Kobe Bryant, has a rockstar hotness like Brandon Boyd, is a blonde-haired, blue-eyed, tanned surfer dude or has this coolness factor that would attract every girl in the block BUT he is ARTHUR ANTONIO. he is amazingly sweet and caring, he doesn't care if he's cheesy, he's the fastest slowpoke, he writes poems and blogs that blows me away, he looks at me like im the only girl in the universe, he listens to my baby talk, he's game in playing all our stupid games, he's sooo patient, he accepts me for me, he holds my hand and makes me feel that he won't let me go, he kisses me like hmmmmm.... (LOL) he hugs me like there's no tomorrow, he knows what to say, when to say and how to say it, he misses my mom for me, he respects the people i love (family and friends). he brought me closer to God, he treasures his family and the ultimate, he loves me. HE LOVES ME!




and right now, that's all that matters.

No comments: