"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

full moon blues

i've always loved full moon even before i met him. my dad would always tell me how i act differently whenever it's that time of the month. he says im so hyper and happy. i don't know. some of my friends noticed it too. it's crazy, i know.

whenever it's full moon or new moon, i always see to it that i'll be able to spend some time looking at it, appreciate its beauty (was so mad when i found out NASA was bombing it. stupid!) and be thankful for everything. seeing it that way brings peace in me. i like it! it helps me think..

but last night was the first time i didn't glanced up to the sky. i'm ok. i know i was. but the moon reminds me of him. so, as i went to bed, i tried reading his book and his text messages and tweets and it DESTROYED me! i always say i miss him because i do. but last night was different. the feeling was so intense that i got confused already.

...i ended up crying myself to sleep...

No comments: