"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Sunday, October 11, 2009

he made me believe in a thing called LOVE.





it's been 5 days since he left. but it feels like 5 years. i so need to learn how to be patient. i suck!
i want to share everything but it's impossible because with just 2 weeks of hanging-out, a gazillion things happened.
if only someone captured it on video. but all we got are pictures and stories to share. and sometimes, it's better left unsaid. let our smiles and laughs do the talking.
i've waited for this to happen for a very long time. i've waited for him but i never really thought that he's the one who could give me that feeling of hapiness. hapiness that gives me butterflies in the stomach. hapiness that makes me feel like im in cloud 9. hapiness that i feel like im the luckiest girl in the world!
i've tried to write everything that has happened starting on the day that i saw him sitting in a corner at Ayala's foodcourt up to the last minute we were together. up to that last hug and kiss. but it's hard. i can't seem to finish every sentence. i always end up reminiscing those moments i was with him. those moments where it doesn't matter if we're both silent. when we let our eyes and smiles and laughs do the talking. moments where we held hands, where he would just look at me in the eyes and plant a kiss on my forehead, cheeks or my hand. moments where he would recite poems and do magic tricks to see me smile and be amazed. moments where we would feed each other, claps hands after and laugh at our own stupidity. times we get lost and the u-turns we make in the city. it doesn't matter where we go as long as we are together. moments when he would want me to sing. or the times when i do babytalk and he gets so happpy! moments when im wrapped in his arms and i just don't want it to end. moments where he does magic infront of my family, friends and other people. he makes me so proud i always give him a hug after and thanks God for giving me the opportunity to be with him.
the times i've spent with him may be short but is the greatest state i've ever been! i know there's still a lot to come. i know that this is just the beginning and im so excited to experience the rest of our story. you might think that this is just another boy drama-love issue blog entry but i won't blame you since i've been posting a lot of that even before he came. but im going to ask u to continue reading my blog so i can prove that he's NOT just another guy i met. he's definitely not like the other guys. i want to prove that LOVE really happens to those who wait ...that being away from each other isn't a reason to give up and that i am capable of loving a person this much!
i don't know how i got that lucky but im glad i did. im glad God granted my wish. im glad God trusted me with someone like him.
i was able to get through days without seeing him or hearing his voice (except on the vid he made for me which by the way destroyed me) and i know i can still do that. i promised him that i'll wait and i have no plans of breaking that. im blessed and who am i to waste it? who am i to take it for granted?
whoever you are reading this, im wishing you the same love im feeling right now. because it feels so good and right that i just want to share it to the whole world!
and to you, who makes me feel this way, thank you and i love u is an understatement. there are no words that can express how i really feel. no words can match the way you're loving me. no words. if i can just give you a hippo hug right now. if only i can trace your dimples. if only i can hold your hand. if only i can look at your brown eyes. if only i can trace i love you on your cheek with my nose, if only i can whisper sweet nothings to you, if only i can kiss you again... then maybe, just maybe you'd know how much I TRULY LOVE YOU.... I LOVE YOU!

No comments: