"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Friday, August 1, 2008

let's support TWENG!!!

this all started last week. im feeling all supportive not just to my friends but to those who asks for well.. my support.. hihihi...

i don't know. i've been a myspace addict since high school. and my friends just grew to millions! bands, artists, comedians, athletes, etc.. some just added me up, some really sends messages and a lil some really replies.

from the millions of friends i have in my account, there's only a few people i decided to meet. with few, i mean like 5-15 people only. seriously! it scares me a lot so i really make sure that the person im going to see is ok.

anyway, that's not my point. haha! back to being supportive. there's a list of people and bands that i wanna share to you but i'll post them later. right now, i have a friend [really know him personally,ok?] who is totally TALENTED! amazingly talented that i hate him already! hahaha! i just wanna post the links of his works, spread the word and yea, be really supportive coz aside from his talents, he's a great friend...

so here... from artifacts to arts and writing to making music... he does that..

mUGS
henna
fire shows
mUSIC


now isn't he some kickass!?!?

if you'd like to contact him, you know what to do...

No comments: