"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Saturday, August 2, 2008

dorky no more!

i was talking to my sister awhile ago and she shared to me some photos. i wasn't really paying any attention since i don't know who the person was. but i have to admit, he is cute! ..it was on the 3rd photo that i asked her who the guy was... she just told me to guess.. like, hello?! i don't have a freakin clue!

here's a picture, let's see if you can guess it right...


do you know who he is? no?

hmmm...


here's another picture...




you now know?

if you still don't know well, here.. a picture when he was still younger...




it's Michael Lewis, the guy who plays Neville Longbottom in the movie Harry Potter!

damn he's HOT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this only reminded of hp6. i cant wait for nov. 21!