"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Friday, June 3, 2011

tumbling freak!

so yea... i've been gone for a long time and im sorry.. got so busy with school and was just overwhelmed by the 3 month stay of boyfie here. i know i should be like inspired to write. trust me, i am. too inspired that my fingers can't keep up. anyway, im not totally awol. i was actually tumbling in tumblr! yep! i discovered the wonderrs of reblogging pics. not very original but i kinda found my home when it comes to dealing with ldr. that's where i found people like me who are in a ldr. so i was stuck there for over a month. plus the fact that my computer broke down on me.

well, im back and i hope you'll still continue reading my posts! if again you'll notice how i don't have any updates, you can check and follow me in twitter and tumblr.

my tumblr though is more about me and my boyfriend so you might get a lil over in the love area. so yea, i'll try to post more here since i've invested a lot of things on this one. im not gonna let this blog of mine die..

so im inviting you all over again for my idk-how-many-times-comeback in blogspot!

HAPPY READING!

No comments: