"I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Phil 4:13

Saturday, September 19, 2009

i just KNOW

11:20pm. im writing this while he's about to land (i guess). im writing this because im missing him a lot! i miss his text msgs and tweets. our facebook picture comment boxing sessions, video exchange, status blows and especially our chapters every night. everything happened so fast that i can't really remember how it was before. just a couple of minutes and we'll be in the same island already. im excited! i don't know when exactly im really gonna see him but just the thought that we're both in Cebu now, just makes me soooo happy! ...and scared. it's been 2 years since i last saw him and i admit that i don't know how im gonna react if he's already standing in front of me. im stupid and will be more stupid for sure! but i don't care. i've never been this real to someone i like. and it feels so good!

he said that excitement is a good kind of being scared. well, i am scared. because i know i won't be this lucky forever. i know that things will not be as smooth and as carefree. i know that nothing is permanent. i know that anything can happen. but i also know that im happy and that im not gonna waste what i have right now. i also know that whatever is given to me, i should appreciate and treasure while it lasts. I KNOW for sure that he's worth the wait. I also know that im digging my own grave for exposing myself into something like this. but im willing to play my cards because he's been that one person i've been waiting for. (bet u didn't know that! =P)

No comments: